If you are looking to sell cnc machines, listing the machines for sale on Craigslist is an option some people will explore. There are certain obvious pros that listings your machine on Craigslist will bring, but of course there are negatives as well when compared to other options. Our goal of this article is to walk you through the pros and cons of selling your used CNC machines on craigslist, as well as critical steps on how to do so.
Free - The main reason someone will decide to sell CNC machines through Craigslist is that machinery does fall into a free listing category. So if you are able to sell it for as much as you would when selling on ebay or selling through a Used CNC dealer, you will not have to pay the fees they charge.
Customization - You are able to set your listing exactly you like it, and not be limited to restrictions you may see elsewhere. This includes adding your phone number or contact information so people can discuss with you offline, schedule and inspection etc. something you are not supposed to do on eBay.
Below are the steps you will need to take to sell on Craigslist.
- Go to Craigslist.org
- Select post to classifieds in the top left
- Select for sale by owner
- You will then to select the category (likely heavy equipment or tools).
- Go to create a new listing and add in your machines condition.
- Add a clear and descriptive title to your listing.
- Add clear and detailed photos to your listing.
- Add as many details as possible to the description section, so buyers have all of the information they need.
If you are looking to list your used CNC machines for the first time on Craigslist and would like our help in selling your machine or discussing other options, please contact us. We are happy to help you sell in any way we can.